3 weeks ago
Most of this article is an inventory of the items that Newport merchant John Manley owned at the end of 1776 at his modest home in Newport on Touro Street, …
Read More
4 weeks ago
Rhode Island’s First Light Infantry (called the FLI for short) was disintegrating fast. It was 1927, more than a century after its 1818 founding, and it was able to count …
Read More
1 month ago
Today, when only two rail lines exist across Rhode Island, the main Amtrak line and the Providence and Worcester tracks, and stations on these routes are very limited, it may …
Read More